This ornate and impressive building once served as the headquarters for Pfister and Vogel’s worldwide operations from 1912 to 1930. Built in 1912 this structure pays homage to the Edwardian building style with its rounded archway entrance and detailed building façade. Large windows throughout provide abundant natural light as well as great views in all directions. The pendulum lighting and high ceilings on each floor creates an openness and distinct office setting for any company.

From detailed crown molding to an executive suite with fireplace, the Trade Center is sure to create a fashionable work environment for staff and visitors alike.
700 west virginia street milwaukee, wi 53204 (414) 283-2680    leasing information  :   timbers   :  trade center   :   bottling house   :   atlas building